What's new

Black Friday Walmart Bingo

kelbro

Alfred Spatchcock
Hey, if you have to be there with the better half anyway, try to have some fun.
Pick one card below (or all three) and see how you do.
walmart_bingo_app3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Don’t forget the 70’s camper trailer/Winnebago with at least one broken window covered in cardboard parked in a far corner of the lot.

This seems to vary from region to region. Have only witnessed five. Ever. OTOH, another card found elsewhere had "Entire family in camo," and here we see that on a regular basis; hunting's popular here.

I'm convinced Walmart should set up bleachers and jumbotrons around the parking lot for Black Friday, and charge admission just to watch. The stories told by the cashiers are incredible. Such as the guy who tried to get all the shopping carts and charge customers for them. The fights - oh, my, the fights. When I had to venture into WallyWorld on Black Friday, I always waited until the horde had moved on to big towns. That was by 8:00 am or so. The look on the associates' faces as they clean up damage - yes, damage - is indescribable.

kelbro

Alfred Spatchcock
My wife retired from Walmart after 27 yrs as a store manager. Oh the stories...

Don’t forget the 70’s camper trailer/Winnebago with at least one broken window covered in cardboard parked in a far corner of the lot.
Before the local K-Mart closed, there was a Winnebago that was a dead ringer for Walt & Jesse’s from Breaking Bad in the parking lot.

kelbro

Alfred Spatchcock
Hey
Before the local K-Mart closed, there was a Winnebago that was a dead ringer for Walt & Jesse’s from Breaking Bad in the parking lot.

Hey, I resemble that remark. We will be driving from Phoenix to Charlotte over the Christmas holidays and I plan to stay (free) in the Walmart parking lot at least one night LOL. Slight mod though, our Winnebago is a 2017 model and will be towing our Polaris Ranger Crew :)

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I pass two Walmarts on my usual route home. I work 3rd shift tonight. Which puts me getting off work around 7am. Looks like I'll be taking an alternate route home tomorrow that bypasses the walmarts. Not putting up with that traffic.

Top Bottom