What's new

Black Friday Sale?

Will WCS do their daily deals like they did lat year? I remember them having slashed prices on brushes one day, bowls and stands another, and razors and blades a third or something like that.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Will WCS do their daily deals like they did lat year? I remember them having slashed prices on brushes one day, bowls and stands another, and razors and blades a third or something like that.

see page 2 of the thread or the vendor section for their published deals.

That was an amazing deal. I stocked up in that one.

I purchased a rockwell 6s and stand for a shade of $100 after shipping. I used coupon code CANDYRACK-6848WZ2GO2 and I hope I find the razor as fine as everyone says it is, though if it isn't I'm sure I may return it. This is my first high-end razor purchase, the two I use now are the Feather Popular and Razorock DE1, both available new for $10-$15 shipped. $10-$15 has in fact been the price for the five or six razors I have bought; of the six, the Popular and DE1 stand out.

It was last tues and I was searching sites in advance of BF and I thought it was Italian Barber, WCS or Maggard, and it was a different brand shave stick. It wasn't arko, palmolive, steick, or other artisan typee, IIRC the name was kind of humorous and it got good reviews on the site it was for sale on. It was something like Big A zz Stick of Soap. Anyone refresh my memory on what I am looking for and where it can be found again? Thanks.

Last edited:
That was an amazing deal. I stocked up in that one.
Same. That deal is the reason I picked up DE shaving. I got my first DE razor and cream and my only brush and stand from last year's WCS Cyber Monday deals. It's been a good year and I have definitely caught the bug on wanting way more than I need.

I found the answer to the name of the shave stick I was thinking of. It was on WCS and it is Duke Cannon Big A zz Brick of Soap. Weird thing is last tues is was listed on sale/clearance for $4.99 before BF deals, now in my cart it is listed as $9.00 and 20% off that for a total of $7.20. What kind of trickery is WCS pulling?

Top Bottom