What's new

Black Friday Sale?

Any news on Rockwell? If they discount their razors, I'm going to pick up a 6S.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Any news on Rockwell? If they discount their razors, I'm going to pick up a 6S.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

As I understand it, Rockwell does not give a discount, but they give a solid perfume in value of 20$ with each ordered razor (might be only on Model T, I'm not sure tough).

Fine Accoutrements having a 30% off everything sale. Nice time to get an aluminum slant razor--my current favorite razor--for $70. Also their vetiver aftershaves are wonderful. Fresh and Green Vetiver and L'Orange Noir are vetiver forward and beautiful scents. Their aftershaves last 4-5 hours on my skin and are a bargain for $14. Happy shopping!

Yup, $14 is what they basically used to cost. A nice price for Fine A/S. I've known about this sale coming for quite sometime. Still trying to decide whether more aftershave is necessary though. How's his soap and cream?

If it site-wide, it isn't showing up upon checkout.

I believe it is only on clearance items.
it was selected items. several simpsons though.

not a sale but diamondedgeltd.com has good deals on high end simpsons (UK based) especially if you have a CC that doesn't charge international fees. Don't know what kind of promos they usually offer but they might do something around boxing day.

think karve is doing free shipping and will have stainless and aluminum in stock.

it was selected items. several simpsons though.

not a sale but diamondedgeltd.com has good deals on high end simpsons (UK based) especially if you have a CC that doesn't charge international fees. Don't know what kind of promos they usually offer but they might do something around boxing day.

think karve is doing free shipping and will have stainless and aluminum in stock.

It looks like it has been corrected.

Top Bottom