What's new

Black Friday is around the corner. Will razor vendors be offering discounts

Ok, that did not take long. This was not a good Black Friday for me...

I was hoping PAA were going to have some good discounts on their products. Will have to see if they do a cyber monday sale

(also UK based so there isnt a lot of selection from UK vendors)

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I was hoping PAA were going to have some good discounts on their products. Will have to see if they do a cyber monday sale

(also UK based so there isnt a lot of selection from UK vendors)
PAA I've heard is really nice stuff. I'm just cheap. If he had a 50% off sale I'd buy several (as many as my lovely War Department let me) of his aftershave lotions, my greatest weakness, my Kryptonite, is fragrances.

Couldn't resist the discount. I suck at this.

Earlier this week it was a Tatara Masamune; I thought for sure that was going to be it for this year.

Then it was a Timeless Bronze 0.38 once I saw they were on sale too - West Coast Shaving has free shipping to Canada 🇨🇦.

Then it was a Brass Blackbird because why not ? I've got the CBB from Karve, the Timeless Bronze is incoming, may as well right ?

For good measure this morning I bought an Occam's Enoch to try out AC blades.

It's a good thing my trading account did well this week.

I'm not sure if that was directed at me ?
I bought a Timeless Bronze .38 :sad:
I was trying to resist but I couldn't.
yes, I was referring to you. I saw what I am assuming now is your signature where you list:"Tatara, Karve, BL, Henson, RazoRock"

I thought initially that meant that those were brands you purchased due to Black Friday! lol

I overbought as usual but even more than last year. Black Friday comes once a year and thank god or else I'd go broke!

Couldn't resist the discount. I suck at this.

Earlier this week it was a Tatara Masamune; I thought for sure that was going to be it for this year.

Then it was a Timeless Bronze 0.38 once I saw they were on sale too - West Coast Shaving has free shipping to Canada 🇨🇦.

Then it was a Brass Blackbird because why not ? I've got the CBB from Karve, the Timeless Bronze is incoming, may as well right ?

For good measure this morning I bought an Occam's Enoch to try out AC blades.

It's a good thing my trading account did well this week.

I'm justifying my large purchases for BF due to me having a good week at trading stocks.

FYI. Enoch is on sale for $59 plus another 20% off, so $47 before shipping etc.
I didn’t even receive mine yet. This sucks. Such is life.
Have you ordered from them before? I am a bit worried about customs and other fees, so just curious.

I am waiting for a couple of Simpsons brushes from WCS to be delivered and just noticed that they ship DHL to Canada. DHL is right up there with UPS for adding insanely high fees IME.

Have you ordered from them before? I am a bit worried about customs and other fees, so just curious.

I am waiting for a couple of Simpsons brushes from WCS to be delivered and just noticed that they ship DHL to Canada. DHL is right up there with UPS for adding insanely high fees IME.

I’ve not ordered from them before, it shipped via USPS however I fully expect to get reamed over some sort of customs/fees but not brokerage 😁. , again such is life.

FWIW the blades that ship from razor blades club arrive duty/customs free.

I’ve not ordered from them before, it shipped via USPS however I fully expect to get reamed over some sort of customs/fees but not brokerage 😁. , again such is life.

FWIW the blades that ship from razor blades club arrive duty/customs free.
I have been very lucky and haven’t been dinged in a long time but I generally don’t buy from the US unless they ship USPS. This will be my first DHL shipment from the US in ages, so maybe I’ll get lucky. The brushes were super cheap compared to Canadian retailers, so no big deal either way. 👍

Top Bottom