What's new

Black Eagle Shave Brush

I have this brush coming to me. Lovely! It is 28 mm. The theme is an African Sunset. The company is based out of South Africa.

Kirk

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    397.1 KB · Views: 117
I’m always curious how you buy one. They don’t have a website and FB does not indicate how to purchase, or what they cost, that I can tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m always curious how you buy one. They don’t have a website and FB does not indicate how to purchase, or what they cost, that I can tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have to PM them. He is very quick to reply and a pleasure to deal with.

Kirk

I have two brushes coming from Bradley, who is a wonderful guy!
They are supposed to be here tomorrow. One is a prototype with a hand tied knot.
I have been corresponding with him via instagram for some time. The time in South Africa is 8 hours ahead
of my central time. I am going to try and post a picture, but don't know if it will work>
IMG_0091.PNG

They are supposed to be here tomorrow. One is a prototype with a hand tied knot.
I have been corresponding with him via instagram for some time. The time in South Africa is 8 hours ahead
of my central time. I am going to try and post a picture, but don't know if it will work>View attachment 883900
Beautiful brushes jamarrs. I will take the one on the left :wink2:

of my central time. I am going to try and post a picture, but don't know if it will work>View attachment 883900

How is the knot quality? It seems that Bradley knows high quality. I can't wait! You have beautiful brushes there!

Kirk

Mail call! Wow, what a beauty. I did a palm lather and this baby felt super soft. Shipping from South Africa was only 2-3 days to hit my door. Excellent service!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    966.9 KB · Views: 43
I have had my Black Eagle Shaving brushes for almost a week and thought I would share a few more pics.

They are both outstanding with great knots. I prefer the hand tied one, of course!
rhinocheetah.jpg
rhinolather.jpg

Attachments

• rhino.jpg
    rhino.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 20
  • rhinocheetah.jpg
    rhinocheetah.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 21
Top Bottom