What's new

Black Demon

What do I have here?? - I bought it you know where just because my son had two of them - I know serveral manufacturers made "Black Demons" This was listed for over 2,000.00 for a while but obviously a typo because today I bought it for 24.99. This is my only straight and is it worth sending to someone to sharpen for me and for me to spend a little money on strops etc.??

Look down two posts for pictures - I had thumbnnails and BlackDemon made them larger - thanks Demon!! You look familiar do I know you??

Attachments

• $straight -arros.jpg
    $straight -arros.jpg
    1.1 KB · Views: 102
  • $straight -otello.jpg
    $straight -otello.jpg
    1.2 KB · Views: 102
  • $straight open.jpg
    $straight open.jpg
    1.1 KB · Views: 100
  • $straight closed.jpg
    $straight closed.jpg
    962 bytes · Views: 103
Last edited:
Here's a larger collection of images of your razor pulled from ebay auction listing here:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-STR...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

(I am said son of greatbolo, who picked his username based on the razor in question)

Your stampings are different from both of mine. I haven't seen this version of a Black Demon after a year and a half or so of looking for them on eBay.

Attachments

• $blackdemongreatbolo.jpg
    $blackdemongreatbolo.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Compare that razor to the one I have (it's new to me, haven't done anything to it since it arrived).
I have another on the way and will take pics of that when it arrives.

Attachments

• $BlackDemon-1 (1 of 5).jpg
    $BlackDemon-1 (1 of 5).jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 74
  • $BlackDemon-1 (2 of 5).jpg
    $BlackDemon-1 (2 of 5).jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 77
  • $BlackDemon-1 (3 of 5).jpg
    $BlackDemon-1 (3 of 5).jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 76
  • $BlackDemon-1 (4 of 5).jpg
    $BlackDemon-1 (4 of 5).jpg