What's new

BK 12 Inbound

I broke down and ordered a BK 12 from the Kent site in the UK. I'm a big guy, big visage, large hands and so I figured, how big can this thing be?

Saw a few more posts and wonder now if I can use the BK 12 to re-stain the house this summer.

Well, I'll either like it or I won't, but it'll stay in the stable and come into rotation as needed. I'll put it to my bowl of MWF and see what lathers up.

Chris

Not sure if the brush will hold up to the stain, but I bet it would do a hell of a job sweeping out the garage.

I had one accidentally sent to me one instead of a BLK2...big difference in both size and price! The vendor was really cool and let me keep it, even when I offered to send it back. It was such a beauty...but just too big for me to keep so I sold it on the BST at a big discount (I felt guilty selling for full price because I paid so little for it).

Ben

The downside of the huge brushes is that you use about a double snurdle of cream for building a lather.

The upside is that you get a huge lather, and the large knot will really hold heat very well.

They are luxurious in a way that the small brushes can't duplicate.:001_wub:

Enjoy your '12

-- John Gehman

Top Bottom