What's new

Birthday's Coming Up...

Just set it up. Going to grind 8 oz and set up some cold brew. That’s gonna take a while so I’ll go with the AeroPress tomorrow morning.

BECC83FF-6507-48E8-A15F-7EB8CB68304C.jpeg

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
EXTRA! EXTRA! Read all about it!!

Father in law recommended (and offered) the Baratza Encore! Very generous of him and I did not argue.

Really looking forward to it.

View attachment 1436598
Baratza makes a good grinder. The best thing about them is that they sell literally every part you may need to rebuild/replace as it gets older. I’ve been using a Baratza Virtuoso for about 10yrs now and it’s still running great. I finally replaced the burrs about about a month ago and it’s like having a brand new grinder again.

Baratza makes a good grinder. The best thing about them is that they sell literally every part you may need to rebuild/replace as it gets older. I’ve been using a Baratza Virtuoso for about 10yrs now and it’s still running great. I finally replaced the burrs about about a month ago and it’s like having a brand new grinder again.
That was my deciding factor on getting the Baratza. I may end up with a Virtuoso in the end. We'll see. So far I've had a wonderful AeroPress with the dial set at 12 and a delicious cold brew that I had this morning after 24 hours of sitting. Ground that at 32 I believe.

I love it! Congratulations!

The only downside to it is that I don't get to hear a review on the OXO! :lol:
Sorry 'bout that...

My daughter gave me an OXO Cold Brew Maker last year. It's great. Want to hear a review on that?

Going to play around with some cappuccino and espresso, though I hear the Encore isn’t that great for the latter. I’ll try it anyway.

Next cold brew probably next week. I’ll go for the review then. Does a great job. Don’t expect a video, though, considering I let it sit for 24 hours.

😳

I gave The Mr. Coffee BVMC-SCGB200 single-cup coffee maker to my cousin, which is almost perfect but this has a major drawback. He found the filter a bit difficult to clean after each use. He said it could be easier to clean this because we still felt our life could be made easier. What can I do now?
Which one are you talking about, Vanessa? I clicked on the link and there's a few nice looking machines, there.

Top Bottom