What's new

Birthday rocks!

So i have been wanting to get into honing my razors and sharpening kitchen knives but never actually got into it..

however i get home today and this was on my doorstep...a buddy of mine who used to work in a professional kitchen sent me this as my bday present. My jaw is on the floor...my friends really love the crap out of me lolz!

$IMAG0963.jpg

Suehiro Deluxe Stone Holder
Beston 500
Bester 1.2k
Suhiro Rika 5k
Chosera 10k
DMT

o ya and a CCK small cleaver w/ tiger maple custom handle from chefknivestogo.com

20x pocket magnifier
Rock Hard Deburring block

This birthday is going to be fun! Time to sharpen stuff this weekend and cook some yummy food!

lol really looking forward to sitting down with them tonight....too bad im stuck at work and all i can think about is playing with my stones! :tongue_sm

Holey moley! Happy (belated?) birthday! Now get honing!

Still got a few days until my b day. so its an early present :lol:

Whoa! That's what I call a complete kit.

Nice friend.

Ya...im just afraid im might start tumbling down the jnat/escher/Thuringian/etc. rabbit hole...i always end up taking the red pill when he is involved...kind of like u enablers!

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Ya...im just afraid im might start tumbling down the jnat/escher/Thuringian/etc. rabbit hole......kind of like u enablers!

Why? At least as far as knives are concerned, you're pretty much set for life there.

Why? At least as far as knives are concerned, you're pretty much set for life there.

for my razors...it started an itch that I don't know why i feel like i must scratch...its how my brain works...i start on something...and then i have these urges to explore and explore...i have a weird brain lolz

Happy B'day.
That's a super gift.
And - a Cho 10.... damn. Those are all nice stones, but that one is especially nice - and not because it's expensive.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
for my razors...it started an itch that I don't know why i feel like i must scratch...its how my brain works...i start on something...and then i have these urges to explore and explore...i have a weird brain lolz

Gotcha. Here's a tip- don't read any of the audio threads.

Top Bottom