What's new

Birds of a Feather Eccentric

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
There is not a great deal of talk about this blend. Has anyone actually tried it, and does it compare to anything currently in circulation? Im keep contemplating picking some up.

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
there just isnt a lot of talk about this series. I think people just buy for the FOMO. Im not trusting anything JimInks puts out, as all his reviews seems to be a copy paste

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I like it.
Word to the wise though, there isn't much I don't like.
There's Latakia for sure, but it isn't like a major really Latakia heavy blend, though there's no mistaking it. It's in the English family for sure, but seems pretty well balanced to me and isn't heavy like some of the other English blends I've smoked.
If you're not an English blend/Latakia type guy maybe it's not your cup of tea.

seabee1999

On the lookout for new chicks
There is not a great deal of talk about this blend. Has anyone actually tried it, and does it compare to anything currently in circulation? Im keep contemplating picking some up.

I like it.
Word to the wise though, there isn't much I don't like.
There's Latakia for sure, but it isn't like a major really Latakia heavy blend, though there's no mistaking it. It's in the English family for sure, but seems pretty well balanced to me and isn't heavy like some of the other English blends I've smoked.
If you're not an English blend/Latakia type guy maybe it's not your cup of tea.
I would agree with Phil's assessment of the blend as well. It's a mild English and quite balanced. When I had some a few weeks back at the pipe shop, one of the first puffs I got was a pleasant anise flavor. Smoked fairly smoothly and definitely glad I did get a couple tins. Of the tins that have been released so far from this series, to me Uno is the best. Really wished I got a second or third tin of it.

I'm with Price. I have enough English blends. Possibly a third of my stash is english but I smoke it maybe 1/20th of the time. Sorry to not be able to contribute.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
I'm with Price. I have enough English blends. Possibly a third of my stash is english but I smoke it maybe 1/20th of the time. Sorry to not be able to contribute.

Me too. But I think I’ll gravitate back to English blends one day. Hopefully I’ll have enough.

Top Bottom