What's new

Biotique Cream Stay Tuned!

I am a Maca Root fan but, I ordered the Biotique Cream today to see how they compare in cushion & slickness. I got it from the Bay shipped for only 9 bucks so, it was hard to pass up at that price including shipping. I will do a review as soon as I get the Biotique. Anyone a fan of Biotique Cream on this Forum.? Thanks

I've read a few positive reviews on it and almost pulled the trigger on some a couple weeks ago, but ended up holding off. I've been very impressed with Maca Root as well, and look forward to your review of the Biotique.

I will give my honest review, You can be sure of that. It can't be worse than Derby or Arko cream I hope.!

You got me curious enough to order a"tub"lol. The price was good, and I'm always on the lookout for something that I haven't tried yet. "Peppermint"

Last edited:
I'm a fan. It practically lathers by itself. You don't need much product to get a bowl full of rich lather. It also gives me a great post-shave face feel.

Amazing amazing cream.
Nothing I've found compares to it.
Great post shave feel.
Very easy to lather, & the lather is slick, voluminous & protective.

I have read that when it travels long distances, it has a tendency to separate.
This is largely because its made with all natural ingredients.
In this case it should be mixed up with a fork.
Alec2363 has a thread on it.
Biotique Bio Palmyra.amazing

Last edited:
I'm a fan too. It looks like curdled snot, but shaves a lot better. At least I assume it does, as I've not actually shaved with curdled snot.

Very light scent; fantastic, unctuous lather with very little product; excellent slickness and post-shave feel.

Still no Biotique. Seller stated the item was in NY. but, I think he is drop shipping it from India. Its still in Pre Ship status on USPS site. I hate it when Ebay sellers do this.! Nothing to do now but wait.!

Mine shipped from India on July 4th, but no tracking info provided. Just a delivery date range of July 31-August 18th lol.

Top Bottom