What's new

Biobaza and Nom - Finds From Croatia

Hello all. I just came back from a trip to Croatia, and was excited to find some new soaps there that I haven't heard of before. One is Biobaza, and the other is Nom. Does anyone have any experience with either? If so, thoughts?

Both of them don't describe using a brush, instead saying to just rub them directly on your face. Hopefully they still later up with a brush though. The Biobaza has active charcoal in it, which I'm hoping doesn't interfere with the lather

Attachments

• 1795E192-CC7C-4419-A51F-69E72E9EBB05.jpeg
    1795E192-CC7C-4419-A51F-69E72E9EBB05.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
Hello all. I just came back from a trip to Croatia, and was excited to find some new soaps there that I haven't heard of before. One is Biobaza, and the other is Nom. Does anyone have any experience with either? If so, thoughts?

Both of them don't describe using a brush, instead saying to just rub them directly on your face. Hopefully they still later up with a brush though. The Biobaza has active charcoal in it, which I'm hoping doesn't interfere with the lather
Nom is a German producer they mainly do entry level brushes.

The other says it’s a combined product for face and shaving which sounds very interesting!

My finds in Croatia were creams like Ralon or Man Max but never a soap.

Top Bottom