What's new

Billy Jealous

A new line of men's shaving and beard products available currently at Nordstrom stores in DFW.
I was out visiting a sick friend and stopped by the Galleria Mall in Dallas on the way home. I meet Blake Bennison who is the Regional Rep for Billy Jealous in DFW you can contact him at 972 904 1106 or email him at blakebillyjealous.com

They have a full selection of products and the store had Jack Black and AOS products.

I am not familiar with this product line but did a search. Its Billy Jealously if you search - they are available on Amazon and a number of sites.

A nice gentleman at the Nordstrom at the Fashion Show Mall in Las Vegas gave me a few samples of the Hydroplane cream. I haven't had a chance to try them, but I have their older "Shaved Ice" aftershave. It is fairly lackluster. I get a better product with Krampert's.

A nice gentleman at the Nordstrom at the Fashion Show Mall in Las Vegas gave me a few samples of the Hydroplane cream. I haven't had a chance to try them, but I have their older "Shaved Ice" aftershave. It is fairly lackluster. I get a better product with Krampert's.

I used the Hydroplane cream when I last used carts. It was pretty slick stuff, but I don't find that the "low foam" stuff works all that well with DE razors. I did like some of the other Billy Jealousy products too, but not enough to keep buying them since they can be pricey.

Top Bottom