What's new

Bigfoot Fact or Fiction

Bigfoot: fact or fiction

• Fact

• Fiction

• Art is Bigfoot

• Deep down, Phil Really does Believe !!!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
To all the Nay-Sayers out there...

I think all the bigfoot sighting were just Osama....So they should all end now...unless he's not dead...you know there is no body....only reports of one...

Sounds familiar, no?

:001_rolle

the sheer number of reports - many by credible witnesses - going back centuries -certainly suggests something to me

How do you know that "many go unreported"?

Credible witnesses are known to make mistakes, and swear by them. It is a well known phenomenon. Polive investigators are aware of this fact and take it into account. They certainly don't say that the ones who made a mistake are intentionally lying, they are just wrong.

S

surpera1

well - yes - but there is always the walking or running on 2 legs thing
guess im just a bfb - heheheheheeh

I saw a video of a bear (In Russia I believe) walking around on just his hind legs... I bet that Bigfoot is nothing but people seeing bears walking around on their hind legs only - that is what we get for all of those old school traveling circuses...

My opinion is that it is more probable that their is, or was, a large, unknown primate, known as bigfoot/sasquatch/yeti/whatever, than that there is not.

I am also sceptical of anything I am told does not exist, or is not true, according to anything "main-stream".

I saw a video of a bear (In Russia I believe) walking around on just his hind legs... I bet that Bigfoot is nothing but people seeing bears walking around on their hind legs only - that is what we get for all of those old school traveling circuses...
When you see a bear on it's hind legs, it looks like a bear on it's hind legs. Exactly. That's not what people are seeing.
Brent.

S

surpera1

and they dont throw stones or scream or run on 2 legs or knock on trees

I work in an oilfield along the San jacinto river in Texas, lot of stuff goes bump in the night out here. We tell new pumpers about Bigfoot. Scares the daylights out of a city kid when they hear strange sounds at night.He's real and I've seen him. He lives alone in the back of the field, and has a huge left foot. Sells eggs got 3 bucks/doz doesnt own a pair of shoes. Nice guy when he's sober. On a related note, while working as a camp ranger near here, a member of the Texas Bigfoot Society came in one day and asked permission to look for the creature along the river bottom in our old growth timber. "you are sitting on 900 ac of prime Bigfoot habitat!" I followed him out the gate to be sure he didn't get lost. I've seen everything that walks these woods and bottom lands deer hogs panthers even a bear track(south east Texas look out) I can't tell you Sasquatch isn't around, hell I want to believe he's out there, I just ain't seen him. But I want to:w00t:

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
As I understand it, Bigfoot is actually 4 Chupacabras standing on each others shoulders, and when spotted, they split up and go in different directions, that's why he's never been found.

Credible evidence from fanatical websites indicates that they go around on each others shoulders because that makes them appear larger than they actually are, and this prevents them from being attacked by unicorns.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Phil what is it going to take to convince you. If you need more compelling evidence talk to Lou. He has one living in his house. He posted a picture but I can not find the thread. That should be all the proof you need.

Case closed.

While it's not totally impossible, it is highly unlikely that a great ape of this size has eluded scientific detection. I would love to be proven wrong...

Until I see one myself or certifiable remains are discovered I will have to remain a skeptic.

I apologize if somebody beat me to it, but look, he's on the quarter!!!
proxy.php

Ultimately, as many have sort-of pointed out, the burden of proof is on the believers. The basic mantra of the skeptic is that you can't prove that something DOESN'T exist. If you believe in these things, you have to prove it.

Simply put, there is zero evidence for bigfoot's existence. Personal stories are interesting, but not evidence.

Also, I believe that debates like these are not just "harmless fun." The fact is, people see anomalous things and then attribute them to the fairy tale of bigfoot (which has become part of their realisty through exposure to stories)...and thus we never really get a real understanding of what they ACTUALLY saw or heard. For example, if it is actually a boar grizzley, wouldn't it be GOOD to know this? But no...they say bigfoot...and the rational world (correctly) looks the other way...and knowledge is lost.

I haven't even mentioned the profits being made by the book-writers, etc. I haven't mentioned the time wasted...lives wasted...of innocent but naive people who believe these stories and actually dedicate their lives to it. Sure it is fun stuff, but it is not harmless stuff (if we want to continue our human progress). I am also looking at you, ghosts, aliens, psychics, etc.

Top Bottom