What's new

Bigfoot Fact or Fiction

Bigfoot: fact or fiction

• Fact

• Fiction

• Art is Bigfoot

• Deep down, Phil Really does Believe !!!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
My parents bought Bob Titmus old house in Kitimat off him early 70s(?) I seen a picture of him in a Sasquatch book from the library in my teens in the 80s taken in our living room with big plaster casts from the days of black and white pictures. Years later my sister and brother in law went down "Onion Lake Road", about 92-94ish. Brother in law was getting some fire-wood, sis & I went for a "BC Coughy Break" on a nearby bridge. We heard a hooting in the distance. Off and on. Really weird sounding. On a whim, I imitated the hooting we heard as loud as I could a few times. A few laughs and puffs from sis and me then we heard rather more excited hoots coming upstream on the creek bed towards us as if in response to my sounds. We split the scene as quickly as possible and went back to the vehicle. Told brother in law and he said he heard stuff, but thought it as us fooling around. We stayed near the vehicle and loaded it up quick AF and boogied back down the road to the highway. Seen a weird bright as heck light up on a nearby mountain where no light should have been as we hit the highway back home. Not vehicle headlights bright, but BRIGHT. Got home safe...lol That's my story and there are 2 other people who was there and heard and seen what I described.

It's real

1605710430352.png

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Science accepts many other things without proof, why not?

And understands very little of some of the universe's fundamentals - dark energy, dark matter etc.

Flying saucers certainly are real. What they are is still speculative, but their existence is not.

I wouldn't want to be hooted at in some dark forest. Native Americans know a lot about these things...

AA

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Science accepts many other things without proof, why not?

And understands very little of some of the universe's fundamentals - dark energy, dark matter etc.

Flying saucers certainly are real. What they are is still speculative, but their existence is not.

I wouldn't want to be hooted at in some dark forest. Native Americans know a lot about these things...

AA

I was screamed at in a dark forest.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
I was screamed at in a dark forest.

I sometimes carry an airsoft Co2 grenade when hiking in bear country.

It cannot light a fire, and might get a person some time. Frankly, I think there'd be a pile of bear-scat.

Also, it's lighter than a can of spray.

Scream at me, O unidentified animal, and you're getting a pin-pulled.

AA

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
I live in Upstate NY, Catskill Mountains. There have been reports of sightings not far from where I live. I've seen bear, coyote, fox, bald eagles, wild turkey...but no Sasquatch. I do have a circus bear living with my wife and I. Her name is Riley. She likes all kinds of grub, and when you have some grub...she lets you know that she wants some too. Notice the big mitt on my lap in the photo. When the local fire department's siren goes off, she howls...not quite like the Bigfoot recording, but definitely loud and attention grabbing.

IMG_20210206_075455_01.jpg

Lefonque

Even more clueless than you
In Australia we have the Yowie. Similar story to bigfoot.

From Wikipedia
The yowie is usually described as a hairy and ape-like creature standing upright at between 2.1 m (6 ft 11 in) and 3.6 m (12 ft).The yowie's feet are described as much larger than a human's,[6] but alleged yowie tracks are inconsistent in shape and toe number, and the descriptions of yowie foot and footprints provided by yowie witnesses are even more varied than those of bigfoot. The yowie's nose is described as wide and flat.
Behaviourally, some report the yowie as timid or shy.[6] Others describe the yowie as sometimes violent or aggressive.

Top Bottom