What's new

Big Thanks to Scott at Rasage Poulin

I wanted to let everybody know what a nice guy Scott at Rasage Poulin is. MoreSaltThanPepper sent me a jar of Fraser's Mosswood (thanks John!) from Rasage Poulin and Scott added a little something to it. That little something was an Edwin Jagger DE89L razor! I'm always impressed by the generosity and professionalism of our fellow members who have their own shaving related businesses--Scott tops the list. I'll give that EJ a loving home!

Scott, is very good to deal with I recieved 2 of the new TI's from him so far and am awaiting another :biggrin: I'll try to get pics up of the new TI's later but so far I got the Canadian silverwing with french nose and the 7/8 in snakewood and I can say the logo on the snakewood's blade looks as good in person as it does on Scott's site and the quality of these TI's are like night and day compared to TI's I purchased just 2 years ago, these are actually perfect in fit and finish and hair popping sharp :biggrin1:

+2

Part of the fun for me is being able to go to his home/store to peruse the merchandise :drool:

I highly recommend a visit if you are in the Calgary area.

I wanted to let everybody know what a nice guy Scott at Rasage Poulin is. MoreSaltThanPepper sent me a jar of Fraser's Mosswood (thanks John!) from Rasage Poulin and Scott added a little something to it. That little something was an Edwin Jagger DE89L razor! I'm always impressed by the generosity and professionalism of our fellow members who have their own shaving related businesses--Scott tops the list. I'll give that EJ a loving home!

I have to agree with you. I just sent John a message because I was kind of confused about the razor...But I remembered you posted this thread a few days ago so I wanted to see if the same thing happened to you. I can't wait to try out the cream and the razor!

Top Bottom