What's new

Big news from Above The Tie!

33FAE721-DB34-4932-9672-5C8C54988429.jpeg

The picture ...! 😸

I have to give it up for you, the blade gaps on the new Windsor baseplates look like perfect to me! And as much as I love the sexy Corvette exhaust pipes design on my plates, the new rinse-slots will improve effectivity. (I mean, no issues with the SSR1 and SSH1, but with the narrower SSM1-plate I found rinsing to ask for a bit of effort.)

On the upcoming OC-bases for the Windsor, am I right to assume that there will be one for 'heavy' or at least 'regular-heavy' (H or RH) use?

Last edited:
The picture ...! 😸

I have to give it up for you, the blade gaps on the new Windsor baseplates look like perfect to me! And as much as I love the sexy Corvette exhaust pipes design on my plates, the new rinse-slots will improve effectivity. (I mean, no issues with the SSR1 and SSH1, but with the narrower SSM1-plate I found rinsing to ask for a bit of effort.)

On the upcoming OC-bases for the Windsor, am I right to assume that there will be one for 'heavy' or at least 'regular-heavy' (H or RH) use?
That is correct! We loved the round rinse ports on the Windsor base plates, but we had a lot of feed back saying the same thing you did. Sometimes it was hard to rinse out the plate while shaving. The new rinse ports solves this problem.
The new Windsor base plates will be SSMR (Mild to Regular) and SSRH (Regular to Heavy). We are very excited about all of our news this week! We are doing a live interview on Instagram tonight at 8pm EST. Come check it out and ask us questions!

Top Bottom