What's new

Big, Chunky Walnut

Went a little beefier with this handle in my signature shape. Feels great in the hand. Might just keep this one for myself!

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Very nicely done. It can be hard making a lot of stuff for other people. I always feel like I don't make enough for myself. It's good to hang on to stuff once in a while.

I forgot to mention, great fit and finish as always. And I really like the way you photographed it. All the pictures look great. Even though the first 3 pictures show the beauty of the wood better I especially like the artistry of the last 3 pictures.

Nice job emphasizing the grain over the gloss! That beautiful finish on your brush might get me to try CA, once my current tung oil experiments are done.

Wish I could use tung oil. I hate working with CA. But it waterproofs like no other

The waterproofing is the primary virtue that may get me to try CA. I am using tung oil on a bunch of inkwell razor stands that don't have to withstand much water. While I do that, I am adding many ultra-thin coats to a brush handle. Long term project.

Top Bottom