What's new

Bic US 5 Blade cartridge fit Fusion razor?

Will a Bic 5 blade cartridge fit a fusion razor? A local store is discounting 4 packs of Bic Us cartridges for $4 bucks a pack. Full disclosure: haven’t used disposable razors in years but do have a handle for fusion blades I purchases at Marshall’s a few years ago for $10 bucks...the AOS Chelsea razor.
Thank you gents.

I am not a fan of Bic, I did have their original 5 blade razor. In the UK the replacement was then Mach3 compatible, but this was a subscription. No.idea about B&M products.

Personna make a 5 blade cartridge that fits Fusion handles. Widely available here in the UK and often sold by Supermarkets and chemists shops like Boots

Attachments

• 2021-06-06 (1).png
    2021-06-06 (1).png
    501.3 KB · Views: 12
Amazon in the US sells the Personna cartridges that fit a Fusion handle. It isn't sold with the Personna label although they were advertised as Personna when I first encountered them. I can't remember the name off hand and I'm traveling so I can't run to my shaving drawer and pull it out. The labeling identifies that they are a product of the company that markets Schick and Wilkinson Sword (Edgewell?). In essence they are a black and orange Schick Hydro 5 cartridge that can dock up to a Fusion handle. They pretty much function identically to the Hydro 5. If you like a Hydro 5 you should enjoy these too.

Just finished my first Bic 5 cartridge in the "Mach 5" configuration, using a Mach 3 handle, for which it appears totally compatible.
The head seems a little bigger, and I mostly used the trimmer blade on the very upper lip, below the nose. I got 13 shaves out of it, comparable to the latest titanium coated blades. I usually get about 7 shaves from normal carts (without DLC or titanium). It was best at WTG.

Top Bottom