What's new

Bic Twin Select

Cartridges definitely agree with me more than DE. I use a Mach 3 now but am always looking for something that will do the job well for less. At the vary bottom of the price scale are the Bic Twin Select disposables. I picked up a pack of 10 today for $4. Anyone use them and what can i expect?
Thanks

very dull shave its a huge diffrence from mach 3 ever conider dollar shave club? there twin blade is pretty nice and it cost about 3 dollars for there twin blade plan thats 1 dollar for 5 blades and 2 dollars shiping https://www.dollarshaveclub.com/ i hate bic a lot

Thanks rokar. I have vague memories of trying a bic in my teens and cutting myself up. Guess I was hoping I would be better this time. I'll have a look at the dollar shave club or direct from Dorco. I have heard good things about Shave Mob too but they don't ship to Canada.

I'd I'm traveling ill grab a Bic sensitive single blade disposable cartridge. I still make three passes, but it work great for me. Not quite as well as DE but certainly better than the Mach 3.

IMHO....Bic should stick to making PENS.....
And maybe learn to do THAT better, too!!:001_rolle
BUT.....if the Bic WORKS FOR YOU......that's all that really matters, isn't it??!;)

Close shaves should SOOTHE ya....NOT SCARE ya!!

To each their own......

I use the Bic Sensitives as a travel razor. My home razor is a DE.

We are a "blended family:" my wife insists that the Mach 3 is the only razor that works on her legs. I insist that my DE89 is the only thing that works on my face. We peacefully coexist.......

If I have to use a disposable, I go with Schick, I don't remember the model but its green and white. I find that they are more comfortable to use than Bic razors

Top Bottom