What's new

Bic to the Future of Shaving

Bic's latest edition. I wonder if this is a response to the Skinguard. In addition to a reasonable number of blades, it's reasonably priced:
upload_2019-1-24_19-2-20.jpeg

They definitely resembled the old 2 blade Excels. Bic gives good coupons so you're potentially looking at $3 for 10.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
We had a stand of them at my work the other day on half price special. I must have walked past them everyday a few times and the price didn’t even register. I should pay more attention but I am into DE more these days.

I can see where it looks like the Dorco brand Atra clone.
I tested the Bic Hybrid 3 blade about a year or so back as a travel razor option for when my Mach 3 stash runs out.
I haven't tried this one yet, but I'm optimistic.
(My guess is that enough people wrote Bic and expressed interest in a 2 blade option that they decided to try it.)

I can see where it looks like the Dorco brand Atra clone.
I tested the Bic Hybrid 3 blade about a year or so back as a travel razor option for when my Mach 3 stash runs out.
I haven't tried this one yet, but I'm optimistic.
(My guess is that enough people wrote Bic and expressed interest in a 2 blade option that they decided to try it.)
Instead of Bic's two blade Comfort or Comfort Plus razors?

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I went to my work today and had a look at the stand of these razors that we had. It is out in the stockroom with the unsold razors still on it. @Sabre seems to be correct. On the stand you cannot but a handle by itself. Plenty of the packets with the handle and blades but NO packets of blades only or handle only.

The big difference is the reusable handle.
Now, If Bic made a single blade Hybrid to compete with the Gillette Guard......

Bic sensitive. What is interesting is that it seems that bic sensitive in Europe is different than the one in US.

Top Bottom