What's new

BIC Comfort 3 Hybrid HEAD SHAVES

I just completed 20 head shaves with the new BIC Comfort 3 Hybrid cart razor...I'm really impressed, this is a very long lasting razor, I could get another 10 shaves perhaps , maybe not quite as smooth, but you could stretch these 3 blades out easily...The pebbled grip is excellent and the contours and size make it a very comfortable razor to use for head shaves ...I shave my head every other day, so the stubble is very rough and tough , the BIC slices them down effortlessly. Made in Greece ... Highly recommended !

Attachments

• IMG_0137.JPG
    IMG_0137.JPG
    502.2 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0139.JPG
    IMG_0139.JPG
    472.2 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0140.JPG
    IMG_0140.JPG
    475.8 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0141.JPG
    IMG_0141.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0142.JPG
    IMG_0142.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 30

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
EXCELLENT review. Anything that can cut scalp hair AND hold up for 20 comfortable shaves is really something!

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
I do think some of the Bic carts are some of the best available today. I liked the Comfort 2, Flex 5 and they have a 3 blade disposable with a fixed head that really works well too.

I have used the Bic Hybrid2 for head shaves...., shaves close but it tends to BURN my scalp, worse in the back neck.
Sounds like you are either not prepping right or applying way too much pressure on the handle. I soak a wash cloth in very hot ( but not scalding ! ) water, and massage it into the scalp. I lather the scalp for about 2 minutes, using the tips of the brush , not painting strokes. I apply very little pressure while shaving and on my scalp I only use WTG strokes . except for the neckline.... All lather is washed off with a hot water towel, then a towel dry and application of aftershave. If this process still gives you irritation, try massaging the scalp after the aftershave dries with 3P Italian skin cream, it's really good for irritated skin...

Sounds like you are either not prepping right or applying way too much pressure on the handle. I soak a wash cloth in very hot ( but not scalding ! ) water, and massage it into the scalp. I lather the scalp for about 2 minutes, using the tips of the brush , not painting strokes. I apply very little pressure while shaving and on my scalp I only use WTG strokes . except for the neckline.... All lather is washed off with a hot water towel, then a towel dry and application of aftershave. If this process still gives you irritation, try massaging the scalp after the aftershave dries with 3P Italian skin cream, it's really good for irritated skin...
No issues with Gillette and Dorco ! So....... the one variable that stands out: BIC. I wish they did not burn as they are the cheapest.

Well maybe i am NOT bald enough for headshaving and should just grow it out and long..... and give these Bic's to my GF....just hope they don't burn her.

I just completed 20 head shaves with the new BIC Comfort 3 Hybrid cart razor...I'm really impressed, this is a very long lasting razor, I could get another 10 shaves perhaps , maybe not quite as smooth, but you could stretch these 3 blades out easily...The pebbled grip is excellent and the contours and size make it a very comfortable razor to use for head shaves ...I shave my head every other day, so the stubble is very rough and tough , the BIC slices them down effortlessly. Made in Greece ... Highly recommended !
I have also used this razor for head shaving. I would also recommend it. But unlike yourself, did not like the shape of the handle. I found the triangle shape awkward at times , and prefer a round shape. Otherwise a good razor.

How do you feel about these for face shaving ?

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
How do you feel about these for face shaving ?
I think that they would be excellent for face shaving. That is what they are intended for and I bought something similar out here in Australia last week which I intend to use in the not to distant future. I bought some BIC Flex 3 Hybrid razors to try out.

I think that they would be excellent for face shaving. That is what they are intended for and I bought something similar out here in Australia last week which I intend to use in the not to distant future. I bought some BIC Flex 3 Hybrid razors to try out.
THANK you kind sir !!

Top Bottom