What's new

Bic chrome platinum blades

I have 8 Bic chrome platinum double edge blades that I'll give away. Tried two of these blades and they don't work for me. I'll even pay for the stamp just to get rid of them. First one to pm me can have em.

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
I had a similar experience this morning. Had bought two sample blades from tryablade.com. No need to use the second one.

Also got mine from tryablade. I usually have good results with platinum coated blades but not these ones. Might be the chrome/platinum mixed coating.

...Was literally going to be my next blade purchase. I'm having fun exploring, at the moment. Still can't decide if I like the Rockwell blades, and was going to blind-buy the Bics, next. What was it about the blade that you didn't like?

In my limited experience in blades I got my best shave from a single Bic chrome platinum which a friend gave me. It’s nowhere to be found where I live though

JCarr

...Was literally going to be my next blade purchase. I'm having fun exploring, at the moment. Still can't decide if I like the Rockwell blades, and was going to blind-buy the Bics, next. What was it about the blade that you didn't like?

Exactly why I bought two from tryablade. The sharpness rating on these is supposed to be good.

JCarr

My experience was so bad...I'm wondering if they were counterfeit.

I've tried well over 20 blades from Feather to Derby Extra and never did I want to stop shaving and swap the blade out before.

Top Bottom