What's new

Bic Blades ?

I think I'm going to get 500 of these buggers lol.

The reason... The BICs are the only blades usable for all my razors. From the mild ETs to NSC to the dreaded GC84. It has tamed them all and given me really super shaves.

It's all YMMV, dear Mawashi! If they work so well for you, then you should buy them! But just in case, here is a gift! :lol1:

first-aid-kitREDONE-1.jpg

It's all YMMV, dear Mawashi! If they work so well for you, then you should buy them! But just in case, here is a gift! :lol1:

View attachment 982253

Oh wow thank you so much. Tell you what, if the BICs I can give some of them to your future sons-in-laws as a wedding present rofl :clown:! Plus you can pass them the first aid kit too, tell them it's a gift from uncle mawashi lol.

Who buys 500 blades? You get 5, 100, 1000, 10.000.... :ihih:

Only in your world buddy lol. 5, 10, 50, 100, 200, 300... For the rest of us lol.

Let's see based upon some basic calculations... 250 Astras, 250 Nacets, 80 Feathers, 200 BICs, Feathers give me 30 shaves, Nacets 20, Astras 15, BICs 30 that's 17,500 shaves or roughly 48 years lol.

Plus I am still straight shaving every weekend so I'm looking at 104 days every year of straights usage. Assuming I can straight shave till my 60s I can easily add another 4 to 5 years to the initial 48 years of usage.

So I have enough gear to last me till I'm in my 90s provided I'm still alive by then lol.

Oh wow thank you so much. Tell you what, if the BICs I can give some of them to your future sons-in-laws as a wedding present rofl :clown:! Plus you can pass them the first aid kit too, tell them it's a gift from uncle mawashi lol.

I like the idea! A symbolic gift! :001_302:

I like the idea! A symbolic gift! :001_302:

Symbolic what symbolic if the blades suck they'll be perfect to punish your sons in law with.. I make sure I get 500 of them just in case.

BF you can earn the title of father in law from hell lol.

I'll give them my Astras first!

Symbolic what symbolic if the blades suck they'll be perfect to punish your sons in law with.. I make sure I get 500 of them just in case.

BF you can earn the title of father in law from hell lol.

I'll give them my Astras first!

They can act as a wise advice: "Try these blades and try to imagine what will happen to you, if my daughter calls me crying". Once he sees his face with the weepers on the mirror, he will get the message. :idea: You see, i am a civilized man of the 21st century. What you see in Hollywood movies about cut horse heads, are things of the past century! :laugh:

I will just be one burly, adorable, father in law! But we have a proverb here: "Warned man, half-saved man". They won't be able to say i didn't warn them! :gunsmilie: :hand:

They can act as a wise advice: "Try these blades and try to imagine what will happen to you, if my daughter calls me crying". Once he sees his face with the weepers on the mirror, he will get the message. :idea: You see, i am a civilized man of the 21st century. What you see in Hollywood movies about cut horse heads, are things of the past century! :laugh:

I will just be one burly, adorable, father in law! But we have a proverb here: "Warned man, half-saved man". They won't be able to say i didn't warn them! :gunsmilie: :hand:

Lol so true but Italians can be thick headed at times, if tiny razors don't do the trick I can always send to you a traditional family knife found in every Chinese kitchen the Chai Dao!
Cai_Dao.jpg

Seeing one of these in your daughters kitchen will make any man think twice always lol.

Rosseforp

I think this fits, Gents
Lol so true but Italians can be thick headed at times, if tiny razors don't do the trick I can always send to you a traditional family knife found in every Chinese kitchen the Chai Dao!
View attachment 982481

Seeing one of these in your daughters kitchen will make any man think twice always lol.
Oh that reminds me I have to sharpen the wife's kitchen knifes!

View attachment 982481

Ah! How elegant! Maybe i will drop a couple of them as wedding present for my daughters! :devil2:

Rosseforp

I think this fits, Gents
To us non technical folks, what the heck is that lol?

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the BICs I send, to me they're about to replace almost every other blade I got.

Happy shaves,

Mawashi
Ah, Meade is a popular world-wide brand of telescopes. Most of the inexpensive models come with that particular lens/eyepiece.

Looking forward to trying the BICs and the 49, now that I can make lather!
Prof

Top Bottom