What's new

Bic 1 Sensitive

So I compared a Bic 1 Sensitive to a cheap, regular twin-Blade pivot head disposable razor with a lubrication strip similar to this.
Conclusion: Bic 1 Sensitive Sucks!!!
I like that it’s a one blade razor, but it miles away from anywhere near a “close shave”.
The other razor works great for reasonably close shaves, although too many passes Across/against the growth can give razor burn/bumps.

Last edited:
So I compared a Bic 1 Sensitive to a cheap, regular twin-Blade pivot head disposable razor with a lubrication strip similar to this.
Conclusion: Bic 1 Sensitive Sucks!!!
I like that it’s a one blade razor, but it miles away from anywhere near a “close shave”.
The other razors work great for reasonably close shaves, although too many passes Across/against the growth can give razor burn/bumps.

Use it with Cremo or a low structure lather (Van Der Hagen, for instance), and it's an acceptable shaver that is one of the least aggresive razors you can shave with.

Last edited:
Use it with Cremo or a low structure (Van Der Hagen, for instance), and it's an acceptable shaver that is one of the least aggresive razors you can shave with.
It’s definitely a mild razor, very suitable for sensitive skin. Glad I tried them out, plus I have quite a few extras now.

This is my favorite razor. Very mild. Great at ATG. If you make many passes, you can get a close shave BBS.

Sent from my Huawei P9 Lite using Tapatalk

Top Bottom