What's new

Bialetti Aluminium to Stainless?

I want to switch from my classic Moka Express to a similar stainless stove top brewer.

Any suggestions for a quality one that has also replacement parts available and is not the x-times rebrand of a generic Chinese design?

Looking at the available stainless range from Bialetti I read that the are a) not anymore Italian made, b) prone to rust and c) have akward nooks and crannies that make cleaning a chore.

Prefered size 7-8oz

I use these two "brand name" stainless.

Stainless shines on induction . 2 +/- minutes from cold water to start of brew. Adjust induction Lower when it boils to get your brew time. Induction Is instantaneous and does not retain heat so perfect for moka pot

Cuisinox Roma

Attachments

• 03-30-2014_mokaPot.jpg
    03-30-2014_mokaPot.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 4
I want to switch from my classic Moka Express to a similar stainless stove top brewer.

Any suggestions for a quality one that has also replacement parts available and is not the x-times rebrand of a generic Chinese design?

Looking at the available stainless range from Bialetti I read that the are a) not anymore Italian made, b) prone to rust and c) have akward nooks and crannies that make cleaning a chore.

Prefered size 7-8oz
Bialetti Makes a stainless also.

Attachments

• 20210430_162253-01.jpeg
    20210430_162253-01.jpeg
    192.9 KB · Views: 7
Bialetti Makes a stainless also.
I have a gas hob so induction is not a need but still nice to have. The Bialettis are supposedly made in China and some report rust issues. Are you happy with yours?

I will look up Cuisinox, many thanks.

Top Bottom