What's new

better than O-Rings for de-floppy-izing brushes!

The OP was about the small Velcro strips that have the hooks all along one side and the loops all along the other side, I believe. Those can not only be trimmed for width, but trimmed for length if you wish and they work just as well.

There are also Velcro strips that have the hooks only for about an inch on one side. Those would be more difficult to adjust for length and width, seems to me.

You might want to make sure which kind you're buying. OTOH, they're certainly not very expensive and a mistake isn't permanent or fatal.

Phil

proxy.php

For some reason this picture reminded of Olivia Newton John's video 'Let's Get Physical'. I'm thinking it reminds of the sweat bands and knee high socks trend of the 80's. :lol:

Good idea though! I have a local electronics store that sells cable management like this. I may have to swing by tommorow and try it out.

Journal of Dr. Viktor Bythbook - Monday March 8, 2010 -

"...Alone in my labor-a-tor-y, working the dim glow of LED, I have succeeded in the most incredible endeavor of human history - using only those tools granted by god and crafted by human ingenuity... I have... grafted the head of a Merkur slant double edge razor onto the tail of a living badger... I have created SHAVING LIFE.... My subject awakens as I write... I must attend to him; he likely will be slightly confused and perhaps ang... [journal entry ends here]."​
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
very nice! STRAP ON!

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:...:huh: :huh: :huh:...:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

Should I remove the strap after use to let the brush dry or will the brush dry ok with the strap left on?

I don't know that it matters, really, but I remove the strap to let it dry. I left a strap on one time & the base of the knot (that had been covered by a strap) was still wet a day later.

You can put the strap on when the hair is wet, too - might make it easier to get the thing as tight as you want it. Of course, that means getting your hands wet....

As one of the originators of the o-ring style bristle enhancement containment modulator design I have had my attorneys review your innovation for possible patent infringements. They informed me that we would have been able to sue for triple damages, but the use of Olivia Newton John colors are not covered in the prior art, and thus represent a loophole...

Nicely done!:thumbup:

:lol:

well... thanks!

However, my legal team assures me that the Olivia Newton John Style Floppy Knot Tamer (TM) in no way infringes or resembles the potentially dangerous (though remarkably effective) o-ring style bristle enhancement containment modulator.

...and it is obvious that the ONJSFKT (TM) colors do not worm through a mere legal loophole but instead proudly exploit a Red Spot of Jupitor-sized blindspot!

When you stop by your local retailer for your very own ONJSFKT (TM), you might want to let 'em know that you were there at the beginning.

well... thanks!

However, my legal team assures me that the Olivia Newton John Style Floppy Knot Tamer (TM) in no way infringes or resembles the potentially dangerous (though remarkably effective) o-ring style bristle enhancement containment modulator.

...and it is obvious that the ONJSFKT (TM) colors do not worm through a mere legal loophole but instead proudly exploit a Red Spot of Jupitor-sized blindspot!

When you stop by your local retailer for your very own ONJSFKT (TM), you might want to let 'em know that you were there at the beginning.

Being that my brain was the first to make the connection between ONJ and the FKT, I believe I will be entitled to a mechanical royalty fee on each useage of this term and subsequent product licensing. I do not in any way want to inhibit the release of this product, so I'm sure we can come to a expedient and reasonable agreement.

I'm in similar negotiations for the term Proraso Bomb®. I believe I will be able to offer unlimited usage of this term to Contributors and Vendors of B&B and a per usage rates for standard users.

.... it must be close to lunchtime. I'm punchy and silly.....

ala americal idol®..... Whiskercut Out......:lol:

well... thanks!

AHA!

So you do admit exploitation!:w00t:

My people will be contacting your people to see if the case will be tried before Judge Wapner, or Judge Judy.

See you in court, Sonny!

Top Bottom