What's new

Better late than never

Hi everyone

I’m a recently converted to DE shaving and I couldn’t be happier with the results. No more razor burn or irritation on my face. My technique is getting better with every shave. I’ve watched many shave videos on YouTube and frequented this forum for information. I never realized how much information is available on DE shaving. I was a little intimidated to try a safety razor. I wish I would have done it sooner.

Thanks
TC

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
@TC57, welcome to B&B from Cebu, Philippines.

DE shaving is great. I started with a DE razor in my teens, then to carts, back to DE's and then I started shaving with straight razors. My only regret was that I didn't start with SR's first, instead of DE's. If I had, I would never have changed.

Welcome. I’m new as well but Ive been reading for a while off and on. There are some gentlemen here, I can say that. What are you shaving with?

Welcome. I’m new as well but Ive been reading for a while off and on. There are some gentlemen here, I can say that. What are you shaving with?
I'm using a Merkur 34C and a Semogue 1305 boar brush. I settled on Voskhod blades after trying about 6 or 7 different blades from a sample pack. I've been using C.O. Bigelow shaving cream and works fine. I thought that I'd give a shaving soap a try so I just started with Stirling Sandalwood. I want to feel the difference between shaving with a cream and a soap. Good luck to you.
TC

Top Bottom