What's new

Beto Salatini's Entry to the Hall of Fame

I saw your channel friend, I don't understand Portuguese but there are nice recipes... introduce Italian cuisine to the Brazilian brothers "nice job"
Thank you very much for your kind words, my dear friend. For me it is a great pleasure and a huge privilege to have been seen by you, who, in addition to being Italian, demonstrates immense good taste. This channel that I create with my sister gives us great pleasure and now that I know that you watch it… the responsibility increases.

Cheers!
❤️🇮🇹

Thank you very much for your kind words, my dear friend. For me it is a great pleasure and a huge privilege to have been seen by you, who, in addition to being Italian, demonstrates immense good taste. This channel that I create with my sister gives us great pleasure and now that I know that you watch it… the responsibility increases.

Cheers!
❤️🇮🇹
You have a great passion for cooking, the recipes are very beautiful... I will look at the recipes with pleasure
Keep it up and good work💪
Greetings to all Italians in Brazil

I just watched some of your fantastic cooking channel and while I don't understand I can tell you have a fantastic personality and seem very comfortable with a camera. Seeing as you are a filmmaker (!!) that makes sense :)

And you have an excellent shave in all the videos I watched :)

Thank you for sharing my friend!

Top Bottom