What's new

Best woodsy soaps?

What are the predominant scents in the QED B&B blend?

Have you tried the cedar and pine from QED? It is STRONG!! I liked the scent, but wound up selling it on BST because it was too overpowering for me. I would buy it again if the scent was toned down 50%.

Any word on when QED is going to be putting up their new web site? Easily one of the worst web sites I have ever been on. Great soap, though.

Gotta give it to the Cade, the smell is just amazing. Sometimes I just have to open the container when I walk into the bathroom to get a wiff. Good shave too!

J.

QED B&B and Pens English Fern.

But the Fern is a bit powedery and less woodsy, especially compared to QED B&B which is pretty much in a class of its own.

Pen's Blenheim Bouquet also has piney notes.

...and yes, I agree. QED's B&B is most definitely in a class of its own.

QED: Sandalwood, B&B, Pine and Cedarwood
MB: Tuscan Memories (not as strong/dry as QED, but my absolute favorite MB soap)

Not a soap, but I also enjoy the CF Cedarwood/Sandalwood.
Jean at mytimebathandbody also has some woodsy EOs to add to her soap/cream. I enjoyed the Russian Fir EO.

Gotta give it to the Cade, the smell is just amazing. Sometimes I just have to open the container when I walk into the bathroom to get a wiff. Good shave too!

J.

:thumbsup: CADE is absolutely my favorite non-tallow soap (and one of my favorites overall). It's scent reminds me of the French countryside, especially when used in conjunction with the CADE ASL/ASB.

Top Bottom