What's new

Best wishes for a happy healthy New Year

All my best wishes to my dear Badger & Blade friends who, like me, are getting ready to celebrate Rosh Hashanah,
our Jewish New Year. May the year ahead be full of health, happiness, humor, and hope, ..... and may you and your
loved ones be inscribed in the Book of Life. May it be a sweet and beautiful year ahead ! L'Shanah Tovah !

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
All my best wishes to my dear Badger & Blade friends who, like me, are getting ready to celebrate Rosh Hashanah,
our Jewish New Year. May the year ahead be full of health, happiness, humor, and hope, ..... and may you and your
loved ones be inscribed in the Book of Life. May it be a sweet and beautiful year ahead ! L'Shanah Tovah !
May the Blessings of the New Year be with You and Your Family! :)

Thank you Adam! to you and to all our good friends on Badger & Blade, Leshana tovah tikatev v’tichatem!

May it be a good and sweet 5783 for all!

Happy New Year and wishing the best for you and the family Adam!

Top Bottom