What's new

Best Wholly Kaw scent....

I was looking to get Pasteur's Alchemy, but seems to be un-obtainium. What is the best Wholly Kaw scent out there?

Of the stuff I've tried, I would rank them as such:

1. Fougere Parfait is a beautiful scent. Kind of like YSL Rive Gauch, Fine American Blend, RR American Barber, etc.

2. Fern Concerto with Menthol is nice too. Kind of similar to Pinaud Citrus Musk.

3. Fougere Bouquet is nice. Not sure what it smells like. Maybe Brut or clubman??

4. Chypre Rose Concerto is nice. Rose kind of dominates though if you're not into that.

Cuero Oscuro is an awesome, over the top leathery scent, but it burned my face something fierce.

I wasn't impressed with Jamestown Gentleman, Monaco Royale, Merchant of Tobacco, or Man From mayfair.

Of the WK scents I have come across my favorites are:

Project Leather- not what you would expect from a Leather scent, is more like RR Al Sapone in that it is more like a expensive Italian Leather rather than a saddle or leather Jacket. Almost has a sweet floral type of scent similar to KoO.

King Of Oud- very complex sweet Floral scent. Not for everyone but I love this scent.

Chypre Rose Concerto- Rose forward with woodsy notes. Very plesentand one of the first scents that got me interested in Floral scents.

Lav Sublime Concerto- very clean fresh scent that smells a bit like a cool glass of Lemonade.

Merchant Of Tobacco- smells like Chocolate to me but is a nice mocha scent.

My favorites are Agrumi in Estate, King of Bourbon, and Fougere Bouquet. Honorable mention goes to Lav Sublime.

Dance of Agrumes is the one that most impressed me, a beautiful mix of citric notes with woods and some spices. It is already available as it's only released once time every year, don't lose the opportunity to grab it.

I've enjoyed too Chypre Rose Concerto, Pasha Pride, King of Bourbon, King of Oud (despite I got bored a little bit), Merchant of Tobacco.

shavefan

I’m not a fan
I tried a sampler of their mainstay scents a couple years back and Man From Mayfair is the one that I bought a full tub of.

My favorite WK scent is Sandhurst. Wonderfully blended combination of plum and tobacco and vanilla and, to be honest, I don't know what. My favorite soap right now, for both scent and performance, and it may actually start to cure my SAD, I like it that much. Second favorite is King of Bourbon.

Top Bottom