What's new

Best way to hit

Best way to hit an electronic e-cigar? Direct to lung sometimes hurts my throat, but I can't get a decent hit if I do a mouth hit

No easy answer I'm afraid, too many variables..
Possibly a vaping forum may support you better, if you provide them more details about your e-cig setup

What strength and type of juice are you using and what type of mod/tank etc? The two styles of vaping aren't really suited to the same set ups in most cases. For example, I DTL with my sub ohm tanks/coils but MTL when using an Aspire Nautilus with a 1.8 ohm coil. Also, people tend to use stronger juices with the MTL devices, around 18-24mg/ml of nicotine, and weaker juices for DTL devices, 3-6mg/ml being the most popular as far as I can discern.

The VG/PG ration will affect the effect on your throat as well. PG tends to produce a stronger throat hit, which is why juices designed for MTL devices, with a higher nicotine content, are usually 50/50 or 60/40, whereas the sub ohm juices, for DTL vaping, are generally 70/30 or even 80/20. If you try to MTL low-nicotine, high VG juices, you won't feel any kind of throat hit and will probably find it unsatisfying. If you try DTL with high-nicotine, high PG juices, it will most likely hurt your throat.

What strength and type of juice are you using and what type of mod/tank etc? The two styles of vaping aren't really suited to the same set ups in most cases. For example, I DTL with my sub ohm tanks/coils but MTL when using an Aspire Nautilus with a 1.8 ohm coil. Also, people tend to use stronger juices with the MTL devices, around 18-24mg/ml of nicotine, and weaker juices for DTL devices, 3-6mg/ml being the most popular as far as I can discern.

The VG/PG ration will affect the effect on your throat as well. PG tends to produce a stronger throat hit, which is why juices designed for MTL devices, with a higher nicotine content, are usually 50/50 or 60/40, whereas the sub ohm juices, for DTL vaping, are generally 70/30 or even 80/20. If you try to MTL low-nicotine, high VG juices, you won't feel any kind of throat hit and will probably find it unsatisfying. If you try DTL with high-nicotine, high PG juices, it will most likely hurt your throat.
yeaн, ι'м мoѕтly υp тo daтe on all тнaт aѕ I've vaped in the past, my problem with this one is that its disposable

Top Bottom