What's new

Best travel soap and brush?

I took a Classic 2 best on my last trip, and it was perfect. If you haven't already figured this out, go to Walgreens Pharmacy and ask for a PM-20 prescription bottle. It fits the Classic 2 like it was made for it. Just be sure to poke a couple holes in it so it can breathe. :-D

That's a great idea. Thanks for sharing. When I purchased my classic 2 I got the simpsons travel case. However I like the look of the prescription bottle because it looks like it has more room. I find the simpson case to compact the bloom of the bristles.

I've asked for at least 8 of these (different sizes) from the pharmacy, and they've never batted an eye giving me one. So long as it's free, can't hurt to give it a shot. And if you're in the US, you probably have a Walgreen's within a few hundred yards. ;-)

simpson colonel in best in I believe it is a muhle clear plastic travel container and la toja grated into a container, la toja works well with different quality of water for me, so I feel safe traveling with it.

Top Bottom