What's new

Best tobacco soap

shavefan

I’m not a fan
Inexpensive? Think maybe not.

No, not inexpensive. I was responding the the OP which did not specify price. It looks like my response was about the same time as the OP revised his criteria to include "inexpensive" (but still not sure if he means inexpensive tobacco or inexpensive soap). The 250g refill is around $50, with the hand made coffret it's about $130 :eek6:

And anyway, I was wrong. Their shave soap is almond scented in the tradition of Italian shave soaps. Their AS, ASB, and EDT however is a very nice tobacco scent with notes of cherry and vanilla.

Carry on...

What is tobacco Verde. I see that a lot but have no idea what the scent is like. Is it tobacco flower or leaf

Cavendish is closest to pipe tobacco, in my experience.

brandt synergy cavendish kent jan 23 2014.jpg

Will second this^^ ^^

Tcheon Fung Sing Linea Intenso Artisan Shaving Soap - Tabacco Verde

My favorite so far. Got a tub in trade from another B&B brother who knows a ton about soaps @SHAVEWIZARD420.. Also maybe try some Black Ship Grooming Co offerings..

Funny, I was actually recommending the tabacum crepito in the black linea intenso container. This smells like a cigar lounge in a country club. Generally, I don’t like green tobacco or tobacco flower. I like brown and smoky.

Artisan Soap Shoppe Humidor has an excellent scent and is a great performer. You can get it in vegan or tallow and it’s only $12 for a 6oz tub.

Santa Maria del Fiore by Razorock has a nice tobacco accord
Not dank and stinky but with a nice bloom to it.
Good value too.

While I am not enamored with the performance of Catie's Bubbles - Their Connecticut Shade is one of the best smelling soaps I have ever smelled. Delicious. I also enjoyed the smell of RR Zi Peppino.

Another to consider is Phoenix and Beau Spitfire.
I have just ordered it and exchanged couple of msg with Kerry prior to that about scent strength and notes in it. He didn't mention any tobacco note in it but I am hoping there is some.
Would you say it is tobacco flower or un cured green leaf to it?

Top Bottom