What's new

Best tobacco soap

WSP makes a good soap, the scent is more of a tobacco flower rather than a pipe tobacco. I
have PAA Cavendish but I find it too sweet. Mickey Lee Soapworks has Grand Havana in soap
and aftershave that strikes a happy medium between pipe tobacco and flower tobacco.
I know that there are several other tobacco scents available.

I think you have to be more specific as @Racquet indicates. Are you seeking a scent that is like pipe tobacco, a scent that is like a cigar in a humidor or the scent of cut tobacco leaf or flower. These are just some of the possibilities. There are lots of possible soaps to choose from such as Mickey Lee Soapworks Grand Havana, Henri et Victoria Cognac & Cuban Cigars, WSP Tobacco, and Eufros Tobacco depending on what you desire.

Just inexpensive tobacco. I love all the different tobacco scents flower pipe and cigar.
I have a weak spot for tobacco scents, too, but stay away from them in soaps. I haven’t touched tobacco in 15 years now, but all it would take is one good tobacco smell, and I’d be on my way to the smoke shop.

I should probably just stay away from this thread...nothing good could come of it...;)

Ive found a lot of the tobacco scents use the tobacco flower which doesn't smell like any type of tobacco pipe cigs or chew.

I havent smoked since 2008 when I started vaping. I have so much tobacco scented products and nothing has made me want to start smoking.

There are lots of possible soaps to choose from such as Mickey Lee Soapworks Grand Havana, Henri et Victoria Cognac & Cuban Cigars, WSP Tobacco, and Eufros Tobacco depending on what you desire.
I have Henri et Cognac & Cuban Cigars in both soap and aftershave, just really a great scent
and the soap is triple milled.

I've enjoyed H&V Cognac and Cuban Cigars. Very nice. Also, for your consideration:

B&M Leviathan (leather and old tobacco)
B&M Nocturne (it's like enjoying a pipe in an apple orchard)
Tallow and Steel Morocco (more of a woody smoke scent, much like an Islay whisky. Laphroiag anyone?)

To the OP, I find Stone Cottage’s version my favorite (is it “Pipe Tobacco”—I can’t remember), but I also like several mentioned earlier, including PAA Cavendish and Henry et Victoria Cognac and Cuban Cigars.

I own RazoRock Puros, Henri et Victoria Cognac and Cuban Cigars, and PAA Cavendish, and would rate the in that order according to scent. I enjoy all three, but Puros I find to be my favorite tobacco scent.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Tcheon Fung Sing linea intenso tobacco soap and aftershave are good.

Razorock puros aftershave is incredible

Catie’s bubbles Connecticut shade aftershave is nice too.

I love the smell of pipe tobacco and think I would enjoy a Tabasco scent that reminded me of it (so something on the sweeter side). Another user said PAA Cavendish is like this. Are there any others?

Top Bottom