What's new

Best talcum powder for men?

I use fresh balls for my under carriage. Works wonderfully. Goes on as liquid but dries to a silky powder.
proxy.php

I bought a tube on Amazon and tried it. Fresh Balls, when dry, is excellent. It's like graphite lube for your friction points.

However, the problem is that you have to let it dry. And dry good. Not easy when just getting out of the shower on a hot humid day. The only way I could get it to work properly was to dangle my junk in front of a fan for a while before suiting up. I deemed it impractical.

I bought a tube on Amazon and tried it. Fresh Balls, when dry, is excellent. It's like graphite lube for your friction points.

However, the problem is that you have to let it dry. And dry good. Not easy when just getting out of the shower on a hot humid day. The only way I could get it to work properly was to dangle my junk in front of a fan for a while before suiting up. I deemed it impractical.

I know this is an old thread but this made me laugh!
I can just picture myself trying to dance around and dry off in the morning when I'm late for work.
I think I'll stick with my Clubman or imperial leather.
I work in oil and gas. Tons of things trying a lot harder than talc to give me cancer.

I noticed on my most recent order the Clubman no longer seems to have a proper talc. All of the new containers are "white powder", which is cornstarch. This kind of kills it for me as cornstarch just doesn't work as well for me on those hot, humid summer days.

Pardon the thread resurrection but I've noticed recently that Imperial Leather is available on Amazon at a reasonable price. I was able to order two 300g containers for $12.99CDN, which includes delivery and, for some reason, no sale taxes are applied. It uses talcum, instead of cornstarch, which provides better friction reduction properties. It has a great scent as well and I prefer it over Pinaud Clubman Finest Powder.

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
Target actually has a really good store brand. Not quite as good as gold Bond but much cheaper!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Pardon the thread resurrection but I've noticed recently that Imperial Leather is available on Amazon at a reasonable price. I was able to order two 300g containers for $12.99CDN, which includes delivery and, for some reason, no sale taxes are applied. It uses talcum, instead of cornstarch, which provides better friction reduction properties. It has a great scent as well and I prefer it over Pinaud Clubman Finest Powder.

+1 On Imperial Leather. Great Scent and genuine talc. I also like Bala and Pinaud, but only the talc versions. You cant beat the imperial leather for the price and scent though!

I picked up a couple of the Imperial Leather talc's. It is getting harder to find talc products after the scare running through the industry.

Pinaud Clubman was one of my favourites, but the "new finest powdered cornstarch" is no where as good as the talc product.

I’ve tried “chassis” but don’t like the cornstarch. Clubman talc just feels better. I love their whiskey woods scent but doesn’t look like it comes in talc.

What is the exact transmission mode for the Talc to reach the ovaries? Now if real research showed it produced Cervical cancer or vaginal cancer I might be a believer. The talc would need to do some serious travelling to reach the ovaries. Up the vaginal canal, through the cervix, up the Fallopian tubes to the ovaries. I would think a link to lung cancer is more believable.

Clubman Talc is the way to go.

Dan

2 part answer.

Firstly, the birds and bees.

Secondly, a lot of guys don't clean themselves well enough. A lot of women get UTIs from the guy being unclean. So it's not unreasonable to see talc being passed from one partner to the other

Top Bottom