What's new

Best stone ever

timwcic

"Look what I found"
I used to love listening to the older nurses talking about being new and being forced to work 3rd shift, and part of their duties involved sharpening needles and running the autoclave.....a dying skill I'd wager...

A dying skill indeed. The residents who were in attendance thought we were talking a different language. They didn’t understand reusing, let alone resharpening a blade

Here’s one out of the collection that would have likely have been used by those 3rd shift nurses on needles and such

474772F2-4ABA-41E0-A6C2-06E7DFDE9F84.jpeg

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
A dying skill indeed. The residents who were in attendance thought we were talking a different language. They didn’t understand reusing, let alone resharpening a blade

Here’s one out of the collection that would have likely have been used by those 3rd shift nurses on needles and such

View attachment 1555791
Thank you for taking the time to post this my friend!

View attachment 1555791
Tattoo parlors still use autoclaves. The skill is alive still but it's masters look more like the sailors and soldiers those old nurses were taking care of.

Top Bottom