What's new

Best soap scent ever.

I might be the only one. But to me B & M Night Music
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forgive my ignorance, but what is it, if you don't mind educating me.
What is Night Music (the soap that is), I guess you meant?

It is supposed to be a super luxurious soap with a heavy, complex scent. The scent has four or five different musks, plus florals, fruit and vanilla. It coast around $25 for a 4 oz. container. The maker describes it as "raunchy", I believe. :001_unsur

Not really my cup of tea, but some people like it.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
What is Night Music (the soap that is), I guess you meant?

It is supposed to be a super luxurious soap with a heavy, complex scent. The scent has four or five different musks, plus florals, fruit and vanilla. It coast around $25 for a 4 oz. container. The maker describes it as "raunchy", I believe. :001_unsur

Not really my cup of tea, but some people like it.
Thanks for reading my mind! Sorry for the confusion I caused @Boghopper , my mind has been "foggy?" as of late.

Actually, I wish "Lifebouy" was a shave soap.
Thanks for reading my mind! Sorry for the confusion I caused @Boghopper , my mind has been "foggy?" as of late.

Scrub that mind with the Lifebuoy!

Sorry I’m not scent oriented enough to tout a soap, but I do like Bay Rum - I have a stick of Ogallala Bay Rum, Cedar, Sage.

And I can testify that my inexpensive Cella brick smells more pleasant than my super-lathering Arko.

FarmerTan

Scrub that mind with the Lifebuoy!

Sorry I’m not scent oriented enough to tout a soap, but I do like Bay Rum - I have a stick of Ogallala Bay Rum, Cedar, Sage.

And I can testify that my inexpensive Cella brick smells more pleasant than my super-lathering Arko.
Brother, I have now contacted The Arko Man (Santa), and since we are so tight, he has agreed that it is time for you to go on the"Naughty List" for disparaging the lovely smell of Arko. Sorry, but it had to be done.

FarmerTan

I am very easily confused.
Lol! But I have the comfort of a diagnosis or three to blame it on! Embracing it is the struggle for me.

But I do get to let my wife drive most times now, AND we get great parking most places!

Top Bottom