What's new

Best slickness

I have been more of an Artisan soap user, PAA, Stirling, Vikings soap, Fine, A&E and I have enjoyed them all. Today I tried Taylor of Old Bond Street Sandlewood cream for the first time and its gave me the best slickness of any soaps or creams I have used thus far.

I love "slick" when I shave, but there are other considerations beyond slick. If slick is the total name of the game, Cornhuskers Lotion will do the job at a small fraction of the cost.

My favorite shaving soap at the moment is PAA Dapper Doc's Formula CK-6. It's slickness, ability to cushion, and benefit to the skin is ethereal.

Have you tried MWF or Williams?
MWF, Nuavia, or Tabac.
What these 2 guys said plus Arko and Cella
MWF and MdC are the slickest for me.
I have some TOBS Grapefruit that’s pretty slick for what it cost but the king for me is DG Milksteak.
Hands down TOBS Sandalwood. I have several soaps/creams but this lathers like no other and provides 10/10 slickness.
Williams, Tabac, and Cella.
Arko, Palmolive.
I would humbly add Haslinger and La Toja!

Translation: You're spoiled for choice when it comes to slickness.

If slickness is the only consideration: MdC

If Latherability, scent, slickness, residual slickness, & face feel are being considered, then there is only one soap I know of that gets 10/10 in each category: Ethos

It is truly the best soap I've ever used.

Tried Tabac today, horrible French old lady that smokes stench but it did produce a good lather and slickness. Not as good as TOBS.
Haha, you need to leave the Tabac puck out for a few days after you unwrap it and before you use it so that the scent settles down.

Top Bottom