Staff member
99C3B1AD-57B2-4146-944A-5B5C7F288E2D.jpeg

EDT: Nautica Classic Cologne.

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
Martin de Candre soaps

Santa Mariah Novella cream
Pre de Provence bergamot and thyme
Provence Sante, either green tea or verlaine.
La Toja
Arko !
MWF
Almost any Haslinger …
Stirling citrus scents
Klar

L’OP, sure, but i’m not sure that I would call their scents ‘simple’.

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Ach Brito Lavada is a nice Lavender with a touch mint(?) of some sort with nice projection linear but its not over powering or loud with some staying power. This company has been around for a long time.
SOTD November 19 2022.jpg

Have some great shaves!

I was going to say Lavanda, I find Lavender gently woody and a bit sweet, which may be personal.

If you don't mind the sweet being a citrus, my real favourite, Alvarez Gomez, aqua de Colonia concentrada. I'm no expert, I may be totally wrong, to me it's a very simple Vetiver and yellow Citrus, vetiver light wood, but the citrus might not be sweet enough for you.

I personally prefer warm, soft, woody smelling fragrances with a hint of sweetness.
The first scent that jumped to mind was Creed Spice and Wood, it is essentially just as above, warm, woody smelling with a hint of sweetness - it is just exceptional in every way. Unfortunately, its very expensive, but well worth a sample if you can get the opportunity.

So, basically by simple I mean a fragrance in which you can actually distinguish individual scent notes. Probably with just a few notes.

I personally prefer warm, soft, woody smelling fragrances with a hint of sweetness.
Hawthorne has really nice ones and they are a steal. Le Labo does too if you want to spend more money but beautiful quality. Elysian Sonder and Jalous are stunning fragrances.

I have a Wet Shaving Products Cedarwood aftershave that is literally just oil from different cedars. Not blended with anything else. If you want to smell like cedar, there you go.

Top Bottom