What's new

Best scent in ROSE shaving cream?

I had a couple samples years ago (CF, T&H, GFT and one other, maybe CRS) but I settled on T&H. Unfortunately, it's no longer in their line but I have most of a jar with one spare and don't use it all that often. I did like (and still have) GFT's Coral Skin Food.

Scent wise what is the best rose shaving CREAM in you opinion?

I like stronger ones. I'll pass the faint scented
To me,

The best rose scented (sorry not Cream) soap is :
Soap Commander Love 🌹👌🏼🌹 YMMV

As of creams,
I tried GFT, T&H and TOBS only, and I prefer the TOBS 🌹👌🏼🌹 YMMV

And as mentioned above by @CCS, everyone I know will say the same about T&H cream as the best rose scented cream.. YMMV

😊
Happy Shaves
✌🏼

To me,

As of creams,

And as mentioned above by @CCS, everyone I know will say the same about T&H cream as the best rose scented cream.. YMMV

😊
Happy Shaves
✌🏼
I said I chose it for me. I didn't suggest that everyone would say the same!

Reactions: edw
Rose of Bulgaria was a fantastic cream. I think it's discontinued now, but it was lovely (the matching aftershave is very nice too).
You know, I couldn't remember the name of it earlier but I had a tube of Rose of Bulgaria and while it performed just fine it was a different sort of scent, not what most probably think of as "rose". I ended up tossing it. No offense intended to the maker.

To me,

As of creams,

😊
Happy Shaves
✌🏼

Bought 1 Soap Commander soap and 1 TOBS.

Thank you all !

I think I slightly prefer TOBS rose to DRH rose. They are both quite strong and sweet. I wrote reviews on both a while ago but they are both some of my favourites. I think the best rose scents are reserved for soaps unfortunately...on another note I've tried GFT coral skinfood (Which is rose scented) and its fantastic but I have no idea if it is similar to the rose cream or not. Easily would pick GFT rose if it is similarly scented.

I have tried TOBS Rose (soap) and Geo F Trumpers Rose (cream). I really like the scent of Trumpers. The cream is both slick and creamy almost like a combnation of Cremo and Lucky Tiger. The scent quickly fades after you have shaved. But it is wonderful while you shave!

Top Bottom