What's new

Best Price(s) on Mossberg 12 ga Pump Action Shotguns?

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Able Ammo, Huntsville TX is worth a look
Ya think it would be worth giving them a look for a 20 gauge? My shoulder is a baby now! Don't get old guys.

And where could I post some pics of the deer blind a friend just made, delivered, and set up for me?

Have I mentioned I'm blessed? It's in my back 40, but I've got easy access for my lungs to make the trip.

tankerjohn

A little poofier than I prefer
Good luck finding a pump shotgun in this day and age. I was in the market and none to be had anywhere, unless I wanted to spend $600 on a Browning BPS. You might have better luck at your local b&m places than the internet.

tankerjohn

A little poofier than I prefer
Sportsman Warehouse has a few options, but not early sure how the price points fit to what you've found.

I just inherited my father's 16 GA pump (from what I can tell a pre-war Ranger/Sears). I remember it (faintly) from my childhood. I much preferred it over the 12 GA but I was prematurely elderly :p
Looks like Sportsman’s is still sold out of all the Mossberg pumps except a couple Maverick 88 models and an 835 turkey/waterfowl combo.

Congrats on the 16 gauge. Sounds like a cool gun. Heirlooms of any sort are very special.

Not sure you have academy close to you. If so , check on line....see what they have close to you, can call em, pay online and then pick it up (all the forms and checks).

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Right now, in stock Mossberg 500 Cruiser..12 gauge. $499
Ammunition Depot. Nice thing about this is you have the ability to replace the pistol grip with a larger stock if you prefer .👍🏼

The nice thing about that model is the legal length barrel if you wanted to convert it to a regular shoulder stock if the pistol grip is not to your liking. D'oh, I didn't read the whole post! Duh.

Look for a Maverick 88 - barrels interchange with the 500. I got the security/foeld combo last fall & am impressed with quality & performance for the price.

Top Bottom