What's new

Best Price for bulk Feather Blades

United States distributor for Feather blades had a sale little while ago and the lowest price I could find for feathers don’t know if that still the case believe the spelling is Jatai or something like that.

Best price I am seeing is on the Bay from seller howard1616.
Anyone have any experience with that seller?

Has a good score, and looks like that person sells a lot of shave supplies.

United States distributor for Feather blades had a sale little while ago and the lowest price I could find for feathers don’t know if that still the case believe the spelling is Jatai or something like that.
The firm is Jatai International, and their prices are full fare except for their occasional sales. In January 2021, Amazon had a sale on Feather blades at $15/100, which is the lowest price I've seen this year.

The firm is Jatai International, and their prices are full fare except for their occasional sales. In January 2021, Amazon had a sale on Feather blades at $15/100, which is the lowest price I've seen this year.
I think your find on Amazon was lower than I paid, just remember checking amazon, the Bay, and an assortment of popular wet shaving websites and found Jatai the lowest at that time.

Top Bottom