What's new

Best post shave technique for soothing that irratation

Splash some stingy alcohol AS of your choice liberally on your face, follow up with some Nivea Sensitive balm, ride your motorcycle to work with your shield open or use open face helmet on 50 degree morning. A soothing, cooling sensation that will last hours when you arrive to the office.
:thumbup:

Last edited:
I don't have very sensitive skin but when I know I had to much fun with way too many passes, witch-hazel finished with some Skin Food does the trick really well. Otherwise, my regular post routine is a pass with alum, cold rinse, and choice of aftershave. Keep it simple.

Splash some stingy alcohol AS of your choice liberally on your face, follow up with some Nivea Sensitive balm, ride your motorcycle to work with your shield open or use open face helmet on 50 degree morning. A soothing, cooling sensation that will last hours when you arrive to the office.

If you want to kick that up a notch use some Osage Rub.

Sounds like you got it figured out!!!

Top Bottom