What's new

Best post shave product I've ever used

Nice thread. As many other around here, I tried it as a post shave when I first got it (and began DE shaving), but have relegated it to Pre use only after that. I think I'll give it a go as a post tomorrow.

I get the same good results with Noxzema Cleansing Cream as the Proraso pre-shave. The Noxzema sells at a much better price point.

I get the same good results with Noxzema Cleansing Cream as the Proraso pre-shave. The Noxzema sells at a much better price point.

I'll need to try the Noxema as a post. It works well as a preshave so maybe it works the same as the Proraso on both sides of the shave.

+1 Proraso balm or Nivea Balm

Prep cream, "The Original Formula". I think it is the best product I know to calm an irritated skin.

I'll need to try the Noxema as a post. It works well as a preshave so maybe it works the same as the Proraso on both sides of the shave.

The routine described in the first post is much better. Guaranteed. :biggrin1:

Noxema is ok, but can't get around the smell for a post shave balm. Cremo Moisturizer and any of the WSO Balms seem to do the trick for me... Calm the face no matter how crazy I get with my blade...

Top Bottom