What's new

Best place to buy injector and AC blades

What's the best place to buy bulks of Personna injector blades and Schick Proline P-30 blades in Europe or in general?
I'm thinking about stocking up with injector blades for my vintage Schick razors as well as AC blades as soon as I decide which AC razor to pick up.

I know this question should be asked in the blade selection, but I don't think many of the SE users are watching it unlike the DE users and I think I will get more answers here than there. In case that bothers the mods or anyone else, feel free to move it.

What's the best place to buy bulks of Personna injector blades and Schick Proline P-30 blades in Europe or in general?
I'm thinking about stocking up with injector blades for my vintage Schick razors as well as AC blades as soon as I decide which AC razor to pick up.

I know this question should be asked in the blade selection, but I don't think many of the SE users are watching it unlike the DE users and I think I will get more answers here than there. In case that bothers the mods or anyone else, feel free to move it.

I stocked up by a few 100s Schick AC format back from when Rakuten global online portal existed. I love the schicks AC format. Ebay Japan has good deals in multiples of 100s and reasonable shipping.

Schick injectors I find good deals on eBay from time to time.

Connaught shaving is my preferred choice for Personna Gem and injector blades by the 100s

I stocked up by a few 100s Schick AC format back from when Rakuten global online portal existed. I love the schicks AC format. Ebay Japan has good deals in multiples of 100s and reasonable shipping.

Schick injectors I find good deals on eBay from time to time.

Connaught shaving is my preferred choice for Personna Gem and injector blades by the 100s

I agree with your about the prices of Connaught shaving for the Personna injector and GEM blades. The lowest price for the Prolines P-30 that I could find is around 120$ for 300 blades from a Japanese seller on the bay.

thombrogan

Lounging On The Isle Of Tugsley.
Amazon.co.jp ships to more than Japan if you have a yen for Prolines. They’re Feather prices seemed painfully close to the USA site, though…

I ordered some in jpn (still waiting on the occam and the prolines kais arrived) and they have nice bulk prices. But i would be careful with customs amounts. In juli it is going to be as expensive to buy them local.
Within europe it might be handy to find a barber shop supplier.

Are these blades Chinese?
The writing in the box seems japanese and afaik there are not many factories left making these. to me it looks like Kai protouch blades.
What’s confusing is that the blue has a different blade on the box as is in the dispenser?
For the money it is worth trying

Attachments

• 455CEF41-7095-483C-8952-0D029A276838.png
    455CEF41-7095-483C-8952-0D029A276838.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 4
I took the plunge and ordered some now it that occam arrives I can also use them 🤪

Nice, let us know how those AC blades perform.

I've been satisfied with the injector blades from EMS.

These injector blades look like Personna/Ted Pilla. I've tried the Personna and the Chicks and I find the Personna a bit sharpener, but also slightly less comfortable compared to the Chicks. I'm going with the Personna, because the price of the Chicks is way too high and the difference in the performance isn't that huge for me at least.

Nice, let us know how those AC blades perform.

These injector blades look like Personna/Ted Pilla. I've tried the Personna and the Chicks and I find the Personna a bit sharpener, but also slightly less comfortable compared to the Chicks. I'm going with the Personna, because the price of the Chicks is way too high and the difference in the performance isn't that huge for me at least.
It is not gonna solve the europe issue though but I have found feather and Kai around here but not more than 10% discount on bulk. OTOH I have 500 plus de blades to finish so I should be ok for some time....

linty1

My wallet cries.
My ac feather proguards I've purchased one at a time from ebay (sort by low to high $) and just take the lowest, back then I only had one se ag shaver so I went through blades really slow. My latest ac blade purchase I was -going- to buy from italian barber and a bunch of other stuff, but they didn't have then in stock, so I purchased them from Connault who had a sale on the Kai pink milds at the time (and I wanted to try anyways). Also if I recall correctly the shipping price was good too. (I've ordered a few times from them, wouldn't hesitate to rec).

Reactions: bjm
Top Bottom