What's new

Best place to buy DMT 8EE?

It is time to hone my straight razors and I would like to buy a paddle strop and a dmt 8ee hone. Lets bust the myth that str8 razor paraphernalia is expensive: where can I get the best deal?

I have you all beat. :biggrin:

I bought mine from eBay member: endevergsp for $71 shipped. It arrived safely and quickly. If you follow this thread's directions, you can get a 25% rebate for BIN eBay purchases. That means you'll get it for $53.25 shipped.

You can use this rebate option six times only per eBay account. Also, the rebate fluctuates from 20% to 30%. I've already used it three times. I'm saving my last three times for big purchases when it goes back to 30%.

I have you all beat. :biggrin:

I bought mine from eBay member: endevergsp for $71 shipped. It arrived safely and quickly. If you follow this thread's directions, you can get a 25% rebate for BIN eBay purchases. That means you'll get it for $53.25 shipped.

You can use this rebate option six times only per eBay account. Also, the rebate fluctuates from 20% to 30%. I've already used it three times. I'm saving my last three times for big purchases when it goes back to 30%.

Telly for the win.

If you don't want to mess with the microsoft live ebay thing (which sounds like a great deal BTW, but perhaps a bit complicated), the lowest price I found was on amazon. $66 w/ free shipping, so the total cost comes out lower than the ambientweather one, at least for me. You might want to wait a bit though, I ordered mine a couple weeks ago and they sent the wrong hone (the 10E instead of the 8EE). I'm still waiting to see if the replacement is correct.

Top Bottom