What's new

Best performing soap?

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
MdC or SV.

It's an interesting question, but it could have been labeled "your favorite soap" and you would probably get the same answers. The responses are, by necessity, based on which soaps have been tried and personal preference. If I've tried only two soaps and liked one better than the other what is my answer worth?

Love it or hate for the scent, TABAC. (I love it)
Saponificio varesino is awesome.
La Toja
Ariana and Evans if you are looking for a artisan soap. (My stash is heaviest in this brand) there are a few fragrances that are hard to get but worth the wait.

MDC is good not great, just very easy to lather and long lasting in the tub.

PAA Isn’t bad soap, not convinced the ck-6 is worth the premium, and the marketing is too much, I just don’t know what to expect from most of the scents outside of the bay rum and cavendish lines. But when I use these soaps I am generally happy with the shave. The ck-6 base doesn’t last long, even with synthetic brushes you will burn through it quickly.

These are pretty much the only ones that I’d buy again. Plenty of variety there so not looking for anything else anymore. If I had to pick one it would be AdP.

Acqua di Parma
Baume BE
Castle Forbes 1445
Nuavia Blu
Santa Maria Novella
Saponificio Varesino Cubebe 4.3
Speick
Tabac

Lefonque

Even more clueless than you
166135E9-7C02-4F28-8A2E-30DF9A9ECCD4.jpeg

Ravenonrock

I shaved the pig
I like and use many of the soaps listed, great recommendations. I enjoy both puck and stick. Currently enjoying Wilkinson Sword shave stick, which seems to fly under the radar. It’s a user friendly product and reasonably priced.

No money and a stuffy nose give arko a go.
A great classic give tabac a go.
Value for money and lots of choice order a sample pack of stirling and make sure part of that pack is mutton based. And there is more much much more.

Top Bottom