What's new

Best Penhaligon's Scent

I've loved BB since I was a teenager, but it is very pricey, I currently don't have a bottle, I have Wellington by Geo F Trumper, which is VERY similar and significantly cheaper. Also I am waiting for a bottle of Crown Perfumery's Town & Country (which is discontinued but can be found online for less than $30) which is supposed to also be VERY similar to BB and Wellington.

Blenheim Bouquet
Sartorial
can't stand the rest of Penhaligon's scents....

I own bottles of both Blenheim and Sartorial. BB is nothing like Town & Country. I wasn't too impressed by Wellington, but one of my absolute favorites is Trumpers Ajaccio Violets cologne. Crown Perfumery was THE BEST English perfumer IMHO, and am very saddened that Clive Christian killed the brand after purchasing it. His perfumes are rubbish. Czech & Speake's new cologne Oxford Cambridge is a dead ringer for T&C. Crown's Spiced Limes was also the best on the market and beats Pens, Trumpers, Taylors, etc. Puig, if you end up disliking Town&Country send me a PM and I will gladly take it off your hands :thumbup1:

Last edited:
Just recieved a 100ml (90ml left) of Blenheim Bouquet that I bought off the forum. The seller included several samplers of other Pens scents, one of which was Opus, which I immediately got the overwhelming urge to buy a bottle of. If anyone has any they'd like to part with, please throw a PM my way!

BTW, the Blenheim Bouquet is great, but doesn't last very long, as noted in the above thread. Does anyone know if Opus lasts longer than 3-4 hours?

Top Bottom